Monday, February 14, 2011

Today I was asked to write a brief statement to be used on the University’s website. Of course, it was translated, by Odgerel, and then typed in Mongolian. I saved it, so I could show you the written Mongolian language. So, here is my version, and following – the Mongolian.

My name is Lynne Noble and I have the great fortune to be a Fulbright Scholar in the Teacher’s School, Mongolian State University of Education. I am from South Carolina, United States and am a Professor of Education at Columbia College. I teach Growth and Development, Education Psychology, Methods and Pedagogy courses.
While in Mongolia, I will be teaching, writing, researching, and, of course, learning. I have wonderful colleagues with whom I am working, and we have many collaborative projects to complete while I am here. Please feel free to contact me about my work here in UB. My email is lnoble@columbiasc.edu

Намайг Линн Нобле гэдэг. Би Фулбрайт Сангийн шугамаар Монгол Улсын Боловсролын Их Сургууль-Багшийн Сургуульд ажиллахаар ирсэн. АНУ-ын Каролина мужийн Колумбийн коллежид профессор багшаар ажилладаг. Хүүхдийн Хөгжил , Боловсролын Сэтгэлзүй , Боловсрол судлал , Боловсролын арга зүй аргачилал зэрэг хичээлүүдийг заадаг. Монголд байх хугацаандаа Олон улс дахь бага боловсролын тогтолцоо, зохион байгуулалт , агуулга арга зүйн чиглэлээр хичээл заана, зөвлөмж бичнэ, судалгаа хийнэ. Монгол багш оюутнуудаас суралцана.
Холбоо барих e-mail хаяг: lnoble@columbiasc.edu.

1 comment: